Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 January 2014

Close-Ups

Sometimes things are more beautiful close-up then they are far away. When its closer its like you got a smaller beautiful piece of a big picture and you can feel it.
 This is a picture of my favourite pants, my parachute pants. They're light and flowy and have the most beautiful floral print on them and I love these pants so much.
 My red and white polka-dot skirt hasn't been worn too many times because it is so long but I love how it looks so much I've never been able to part with it. Maybe one day I can make it part of a dress or something.
 I know this isn't really close up but these are the most gorgeous pair of heels I have ever seen and I can't even wear them! They are like 2 sizes too big and I don't think my feet are growing anymore but just look at them. How can you ever get rid of these they are beautiful.
 My boyfriends shirt that he says I look amazing in, I love the orange and blue colours in the plaid, not something I've seen too much. I just love this shirt.
 My Bob Marley hat is something I can't leave the house without in the winter. I love the rasta colours and the feeling of it and how it looks with my curly hair.
My pink tutu is one of the only skirts I ever wear. I could wear it anywhere, I don't care. Its a soft pale pink and there's lace underneath with some pearls on it as well, I think this is one of the most beautiful things I have. And I think every girl should have a pink tutu at one point in her life, and I'm glad I have mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment